What’s Coming This Episode?
Another new year episode to get your mind in gear for 2018 and beyond this time. Sean and Ed offer a few tips on how you can organise your life – your surroundings and your state of mind – so you’re in a better place to push on and create the life of your dreams.
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Here’s Sean’s blog post for the week
- Here’s the Wired article we referred to
- The new book by Tim Ferris is well worth a look
Resource of the Week
- Sean has been reading up on why we should try harder to get 7-8 hours sleep per night
- Ed liked this January calendar from Action for Happiness
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).