What’s Coming This Episode?
Keep smiling. It’s Sean’s favourite sign off for each episode! Easy to say, and for some it’s easy to do. But do we know the science of smiling? Can smiling be ‘learned’ or is it instinctive for some and not for others?
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Read Sean’s blog post for the episode
- The real benefits of smiling
- How Britain fell for adult braces
Resource of the Week
- Sean – https://www.sclhealth.org/blog/2019/06/the-real-health-benefits-of-smiling-and-laughing/
- Ed – https://selecthealth.org/blog/2019/04/why-smiling-is-good-for-you
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).