[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
It’s official. Your education did not end when you left school. Guys, you gotta keep learning till the day you day (and that day will more than likely appear much later than if you give up on learning early on). Lifelong learning is a must and here’s why…
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean has written a few words about this week’s topic
- Lifelong learning according to Wikipedia
- The Top 10 Benefits to LLL
- 5 Great Reasons for LLL
- LLL is the Key to Happiness
- You gotta watch this video about how they make an aluminium can. Amazing!!!
Resource of the Week
- Sean is a big fan of Coursera and you will be too. Free courses!!!
- Ed loves Udemy. You have to fork out for most of these but there’s some amazing stuff here
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).