[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
Well that’s episode 100 out of the way so on with some serious business. Over the next 11 weeks we’re going to be taking you step by step through our book, Live in the Present.
We’ll start with a bit of an introduction in this episode. Why Live in the Present? Well, if you’re serious about your self development then you’ll want to tune in…
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Here’s a link to this week’s blog post by Sean
- er… that’s it! Though if you listen carefully you’ll learn about a special link we’ve set up for listeners 🙂
Resource of the Week
- Sean and Ed both recommend the LITP book of course 🙂
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).