What’s Coming This Episode?
Christmas is supposed to be a time of pure joy – gifts, food, family and friends. What’s not to like? For some it can be a tricky time though so Sean and Ed thought they’d have a chat about how to cope with the stresses and strains. Happy Christmas to all of our listeners, we love you!
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean has written a few words about this week’s topic
- Great film about a food bank in Newcastle
- The Psychology Behind Gift Giving
- Is It Irrational To Give Holiday Gifts?
Resource of the Week
- Sean found a blog post titled ‘Why It’s Harder to Receive Than to Give‘
- Ed LOVES this. 90 Seconds of Pure Joy – Children in Burundi opening donated shoeboxes filled with toys
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).