What’s Coming This Episode?
No matter how great our life is, there will always be someone out there doing something that you’d like to be doing. #FOMO (the fear of missing out) is an issue that social media has amplified, so let’s have a chat about it…
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Here’s a link to this week’s blog post by Sean
- #FOMO as described by Wikipedia
- ‘Do you have a fear of missing out?‘
- ‘Phubbing is bad for your marriage‘
- More on the dreaded FOMO
Resource of the Week
- Sean has found a great piece in The Book of Life that talks about #FOMO
- Ed has watched a great little film called Chef and thinks you should too (it’s on Netflix if you have it)
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).