[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
No marriage has ever begun with divorce as the goal, but the reality is that divorce is something that many marriages conclude with. But do they have to be quite so awful, painful and expensive? Maybe not…
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Here’s a link to this week’s blog post by Sean
- Great bit of Louis CK standup focussing on divorce (well, Ed thought it was funny)
- WikiHow – How to divorce as peacefully as possible
- Co-parenting tips for divorced parents
- How to have a good divorce
Resource of the Week
- Sean suggests you head to your nearest App Store and search for ‘divorce’. There are a surprising number of great apps and even kids books out there
- Ed has just switched his household energy to 100% renewably sourced electricity. Do your bit and sign up with Good Energy today
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).