[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
A listener request this week as Sean and Ed dive into the relationship between emotional and physical pain. It’s a fascinating world and one that we’re only just beginning to understand (in the West at least)…
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Here’s a link to this week’s blog post by Sean
- Here’s a map of human emotion (that kickstarted our discussion)
- Where Do We Physically Feel Emotions? (video)
- Louise Hay – You Can Heal Your Life
- Wikipedia guide to the Chakra
- The 7 Chakras for Beginners
- Roald Dahl knew the score – THE TWITS!
Resource of the Week
- Sean gave another nod to Louise Hay and her wonderful book, You Can Heal Your Life
- Ed found a great (and unusually relevant) TED talk – Why thinking you’re ugly is bad for you
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).