[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
Our attitudes are not often something we think about. They are how they are – we’ve had them for years and we do things without thinking. But take a look in the mirror every now and then and you may find that some are unhealthy and damaging us, so how did we get them and how can we move on? Attitude alignment folks! It’s big!
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean wrote a blog post on this subject. Have a read…
- Grab your Clearmind Cushion with a 10% discount using code selfhelp
- Laziness is contagious
- Is your friend holding you back?
- The art of jury persuasion
Resource of the Week
- Sean found some research on attitude alignment in couples
- Ed is a HUGE fan of 12 Angry Men and you can watch the movie for free on YouTube
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).