[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
It’s special guest time and we were delighted to welcome Marissa Pendlebury to the show. Marissa has overcome some major obstacles regarding food and diet and it’s lead her to a wonderful and fascinating place where she strives for a ‘compassionate, lifelong journey where we can view health and wellbeing as something much more meaningful and beautiful than the exact nutrients we eat, what we weigh, or the amount of exercise we carry out.’ How’s your relationship with food?
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean wrote a blog post on this subject. Have a read…
- Here’s a link to Marissa’s site, Nourishing Routes
- Every Body is a Good Body
- The 10 Enlightening Elements of Nourishing Routes
- When ‘Healthy Eating’ Begins to Eat You
- Follow Nourishing Routes on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
Resource of the Week
- Sean suggested we download the Deliciously Ella app
- Ed spoke randomly about Artificial Intelligence but it’s well worth a read
- Marissa has been reading The Way of the Peaceful Warrior and thinks you should too
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).