[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
There’s no getting away from completion. It starts at an early age when we start taking tests at school and continues on through our business and social lives. But is it a healthy thing? It put a man on the moon, for sure, but has also lead to some awful atrocities through history. Let’s dive in…
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean wrote a blog post on this subject. Have a read…
- A little about European Cooperation Day
- Check out the for and against posts in this debate
- A few more interesting articles on competition
- ‘Competition is to self-esteem as sugar is to teeth’
Resource of the Week
- Sean found the official ‘European Cooperation Day’ app. Check it out
- Ed is hooked on the YouTube channel Primitive Technology. Learn how we made charcoal
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).