What’s Coming This Episode?
Whether you’re the person suffering from a long term illness or you happen to be caring for a loved one on a near-full time basis, your life is likely to be very challenging.
Help is out there through, and it starts today with a few words from Sean and Ed…
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Here’s a link to this week’s blog post by Sean
- Decent government article on ‘Improving quality of life for people with long term conditions‘
- Some good advice for carers on the Age UK site
- ‘Read an Interview With One of the Doctors Who Discovered Ebola in 1976‘
Resource of the Week
- Sean has unearthed a highly relevant book – Living with a Long-term Illness: The Facts by Frankie Campling & Michael Sharpe
- Ed suggests you check out the Carers Trust website, not just for it’s great content, but specifically to get involved in the forum and get some help
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).