[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
Sean is mad with rage (well, as mad as Sean can get – which isn’t all that mad really) as he’s been reading about the amount of food we in the UK waste each year.
It got us thinking about waste in general, about time and how much we value the energy given to us.
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Here’s a link to this week’s blog post by Sean
- Check out the Property Investment Tips podcast by my good pal Rob Bence of The Property Hub
- ‘Food waste report shows UK families throw away 24 meals a month‘
- How many times do you check your phone each day? Checky will tell you!
Resource of the Week
- Sean has found a cool blog post (and site) that helped us on our way today – ‘10 Ways You’re Wasting Your Life And Are Just Too Afraid To Admit It‘
- Ed employs you to subscribe to a new YouTube channel by The School of Life. Fantastic
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).