[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
Depression ain’t no walk in the park, that’s for sure. It’s a debilitating condition that can wreak havoc on a persons life. But is there light in amongst the darkness? Can some good come from depression?
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean wrote a blog post on this subject. Have a read…
- 10 good things about depression
- Depression can be good for you
- Bad Science by Ben Goldacre is a great read
Resource of the Week
- Sean recommended a book called Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy for Depression
- Ed watched a great short film: Lessons from 100-Year Olds
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).