What’s Coming This Episode?
It’s fair to say that our politics is a little fractured at the moment. Everything is black or white. Yes or no. In or out. Leave or remain. There’s a certain type of politician that seems to promise the world even though we know what they are saying cannot be delivered… so why do we allow them past the starting gate?
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean has written a blog post to accompany this episode
- Why is populism so sexy?
- A definition/history of populism
Resource of the Week
- Sean found this fascinating book ‘Enough About You, Let’s Talk About Me: How to Recognize and Manage the Narcissists in Your Life‘
- Ed enjoyed this video on how ‘Populism is reshaping our world‘
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).