What’s Coming This Episode?
What if we’ve been getting it wrong all this time. What if holidays are actually making us more stressed, less healthy and with poorer relationships?? Happy holidays, folks!
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean has written a blog post to accompany this episode
- Check the language in this Thomas Cook blog post (but ignore the advice)
- It’s official! Holidays are good for us! Lol
- Long summer holidays are bad for children
Resource of the Week
- Sean found an article on why holidays can be bad for us
- Ed likes Couples Retreat. It’s awful, but he still likes it
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).