[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
Trauma. Stress. They go hand in hand. One follows the other and the effects can last longer than you might think. If they do, then you could be looking at a case of post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and that ain’t no fun, let me tell you.
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Here’s a link to this week’s blog post by Sean
- ‘Pilgrimage’ is a video by listener Mariel McEwan, which she tells us what partly inspired by our show which helped her on her way – amazing work Mariel!
- Also mentioned were the Sun Valley Wellness Festival and the Flourish Foundation
- PTSD according to Wikipedia (donate if you can by the way folks, Ed gave a few quid last week)
- Some PTSD help/advice from the NHS
Resource of the Week
- Sean has found this list of ’10 calming apps to help de-stress the mind’
- Ed gave another shout out to the video ‘Pilgrimage’ by listener Mariel. Get creative, folks
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).