[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
Life can throw some tough scenarios at you while we’re here, but losing a loved one can often be the toughest. Sean and Ed are here to help with a chat about grief and bereavement.
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Here’s a link to this week’s blog post by Sean
- A explanation of grief
- Coping with Bereavement via the NHS
- How to use the thought of death (video)
Resource of the Week
- Sean recommends a great book ‘On Grief and Grieving: Finding the Meaning of Grief Through the Five Stages of Loss‘
- Ed has been adding articles to the Live in the Present magazine for months now. Take a look…
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).