What’s Coming This Episode?
Everything is amazing and nobody’s happy. That’s what Louis C K said. Is he right? In part, certainly. If you’re listening to this episode, odds are that you have a better, richer, more comfortable life that kings and queens of just 100 years ago. So where are we going wrong?
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Here’s a link to this week’s blog post by Sean
- WikiHow – How to be happy when you have nothing
- 7 Habits of Incredibly Happy People
- 8 reasons why nothing seems to make us happy
Resource of the Week
- Sean thinks you should get a gratitude diary RIGHT NOW
- Ed was reminded of a great little book that you really should read – Love Yourself Like Your Life Depends On It
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).