What’s Coming This Episode?
Back to back Live in the Present case studies? You bet! This week we’re joined by Steve Shotton who completed our course back in 2010. He’s worked hard at it and is on the cusp of spending 100% of his time doing what he loves. The energy and excitement in this lovely chap is hard to contain…
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean wrote a blog post on this subject. Have a read…
- Here’s Steve’s website – Rhythm Reaction
- Follow Steve’s progress and find out more on Facebook and Twitter too
- Sean mentioned University of the Third Age. Well worth a look
Resource of the Week
- Sean has been reading The Happy Newspaper – you have to give it a go!
- Ed has found a video of interest: Photographer proves strangers are friends you haven’t met yet
- Steve is a massive Headspace fan. So are we (Ed is getting there slowly)
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).