[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
An interesting thing happens when you open your mouth to talk. Your mind hears what you’re saying.
Do you listen to what you say? Do you hear the tone of your voice? Do you realise how you are heard by others? Well, maybe you should…
Enjoy, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Here’s the link to this week’s corresponding blog post by Sean
- Sean Hannity would’t let that Hamas guy talk would he?
- Not got our Live in the Present book yet? Really?!
- Tim Ferris and his ‘no complaining’ bracelet idea
Resource of the Week
- Sean recommends a book called ‘You Are What You Say’. How relevant! Check it out
- Ed likes Russell Brand. You might not but we still reckon you should check out his ‘alternative news’ YouTube channel, The Trews
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).