What’s Coming This Episode?
At the start of everyday the universe gives you a cheque for time, that is 24 hours or 1440 minutes. The same happens everyday. That is 525,600 minutes per year or in a lifetime, if you live to ninety, and you probably will, a total of 47,304,000 minutes. What do you do with your time?
Time can be invested well, producing great benefits (profits) or wasted creating negatives (losses) that then colour our experience and our wellbeing.
It’s The Self Help Podcast! Enjoy the show 🙂
Show Notes and Links
- Sean has of course written a blog post for this week’s show and here it is
- Ed cycled 180 miles across the Highlands of Scotland – read all about it!
- Sean mentioned The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
- Ed loves George Carlin. His stand up routine about Time is safe for work and a must watch
- The David Lynch Foundation
- The Four Hour Work Week by Time Ferris
Resource of the Week
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).