[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
It’s holiday season and people across the UK and beyond are packing up their bags and heading away for a week or two. Are they headed to the right places though?
Travel is a wonderful thing and deserves a lot of thought. The right holiday can change your life for the better, the wrong choice can leave you in a worse state than when you left.
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Here’s Sean’s blog post for the week. A MUST READ
- The catalyst for this week’s show was this article on The Philosopher’s Mail
- Would a 3 day work week increase productivity?
- Ed had a ‘holiday’ recently, here’s a short article explaining it
- Looking to learn a language pronto? Try Duo Lingo
- Ed went to Big Sur, California and stayed at a place called Treebones
- Episode 1 of the podcast was all about the importance of Sunlight
- Thinking of working abroad? Check out Nomad List
Resource of the Week
- Sean recommends Travel Pod, a great little app for documenting your travels
- Ed suggests you take a look at Trippy before heading off on your next trip
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).