[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
A listener sent us an email recently which described a beautiful process he and his wife had gone through to properly see off two older family members. It was a wonderful tribute and it got us to thinking about how we remember our loved ones once they pass on and the deeper issue of our relationship with death in general.
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Here’s a link to Sean’s blog post for the week
- Everything about funerals…
- A few creative funeral ideas
- Rest in peace Antonnio Carluccio, this one is for you
Resource of the Week
- Sean recommended creating your very own ‘death box’
- Ed helped the guys at Robert Quinn Funeral Directors get setup recently. Look them up 🙂
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).