What’s Coming This Episode?
Politics can be divisive. The last 18 months or so, in the UK and US in particular, has highlighted this quite starkly. Sean reckons Brexit can be overturned. Ed is hopeful that it can but worries about whether that would lead to even more division. What do we do? Who’s in charge??! Apologies in advance if we offend 52% of our audience in this one…
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Here’s a link to Sean’s blog post for the week
- Is the UK happier because of Brexit?
- German business leaders offer a solution to stop Brexit
- Fear not… the world is in better shape than we think
Resource of the Week
- Sean recommended Nick Clegg’s new book, ‘How to Stop Brexit‘
- Ed just said ‘follow me on Twitter‘. OK…
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).