[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
Sleep is one of the key pillars of our health, but it’s often something that we can let slip. At the moment, with routines shot to pieces by the lockdown, people are speaking to Sean and saying that their sleep has been profoundly affected. So… let’s chat about it!
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean has written a blog post to accompany this episode – read it here
- 10 Reasons why sleep is so important
- Why lack of sleep is bad for your health
Resource of the Week
- Sean found this list of 10 apps to help with your sleep
- Ed wants listeners to sleep outside in the coming weeks. Give it a go!
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).