[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
The problem of racism has once again been highlighted in our society this week after the horrific death of George Floyd at the hands (or knee) of a police officer who swore an oath to serve and protect. Violence and protest has erupted across America and questions are rightly being raised around the world about why we still haven’t faced down the seemingly basic issue of persecution. Sean and Ed dive in and chat about protest…
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean has written a blog post to accompany this episode – read it here
- RIP George Floyd
- Do Protests Work?
- History of Slavery
- How to Change Society
Resource of the Week
- Sean loved this short clip – Being Black by Jane Elliott
- Ed was moved by this article – How to Really Change Society
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).