What’s Coming This Episode?
What makes us run from responsibility? What stops us from facing up to the things we need to do? Sean and Ed have a chat about responsibility.
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean has written a blog post to accompany this episode – read it here
- US diplomat story that triggered this discussion
- 9 Ways to take responsibility for your life
Resource of the Week
- Sean encouraged everyone to have a read of the Bhagavad Gita
- Ed found this detailed article on responsibility
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).