What’s Coming This Episode?
Is it better to be polite and to say what you know, or think you know the other person wants to hear. Or to be honest and say what you actually think or feel?
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
Resource of the Week
- Sean – https://www.amazon.co.uk/Art-Growing-Through-Feedback-Graciously/dp/1532845294/
- Ed – https://www.yesmagazine.org/health-happiness/2017/07/08/cruel-to-be-kind-when-its-ok-to-make-someone-feel-bad
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).