What’s Coming This Episode?
And so begins our Live in the Present audio course. Step One is a tough one but a very important step.
Letting go and forgiving others can feel like an impossible obstacle but it’s so important to take this step. It may takes days, weeks or even months but start the job now and you’ll be on your way to a happier, healthier life.
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Here’s a link to this week’s blog post by Sean
- ‘10 Extraordinary Examples Of Forgiveness‘
- ‘3 True Stories of Forgiveness‘
Resource of the Week
- Sean thinks you should simply head to Google and type in ‘how do people forgive others?’ for inspiration
- Ed’s is a little off topic but well worth a look – ‘How the backwards bike will break your brain‘
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).