What’s Coming This Episode?
We were delighted to welcome back Alison Blackler to the show. Alison is a transformational mind coach, facilitator and author. Her unique approach helps individuals and teams to explore, recognise and understand why we think like we do. She describes herself as having a powerful toolkit to help to uncover the root of challenges.
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Here’s Sean’s blog post for the week
- Learn more about Alison at her website here
- Take part in her new online course here
- Alison has appeared on the show a couple of times already – once to talk about loyalty and another to introduce her book, A Path Travelled
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).