What’s Coming This Episode?
Our lives lead us all down different paths. We all have different stories. Alison Blackler, author of A Path Travelled, has a story worth telling. The book is packed full of lessons we can all take with us, so we invited her on to talk about her path and how the book and her work can help you to make sense of your life.
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean has written a blog post to accompany this episode – read it here
- A link to Alison’s book, A Path Travelled
- Alison also featured back in episode 308
- Sean mentioned Ancestory.com
Resource of the Week
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).