What’s Coming This Episode?
Is it over?! Can we go out? Apparently so… lockdown is gradually coming to an end in the UK. It’s been a heck of a year and quite a cold, lonely winter for most of us. As we reintroduce ourselves to our friends, family and colleagues it’s time to have a think about what we’ve learned over the past 12 months. What will stick and what can go?
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
Resource of the Week
- Sean recommended The Attractor Factor by Joe Vitale
- Ed lis loving the work of the Wirral Wombles. Be the change!
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).