[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
We’re 34 episodes in to this little adventure of ours and it’s time to take stock of where we’re all up to. Do you live your life in the present? Are you ‘living in the now’? This episode is designed to focus your minds on everything that is important.
Astonishingly, Sean also uses todays episode to admit that he doesn’t have all of the answers to life and that, occasionally, he might be wrong about things. Incredible!
Enjoy the show!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean has been to see A Long Walk to Freedom and suggests you do the same
- Our past ‘Live in the Present‘ episode is still online and it’s a corker
- That Buckminister Fuller quote that Ed, er, quoted
- Is the world a safe place? – Episode 3 of our show, way back when
- The decline of children’s right to roam
- Some of Newman’s best moments from Seinfeld
- Remember The Big Society?
- Read up on Bitcoin guys – big things to come of this!
- Martin Boroson, Meditation in a Moment
Resource of the Week
- Sean recommends another one of our books – the horror! Grab a copy of Live in the Present and use the code LITPNOW to get a nice little discount 🙂
- Ed encourages you to have a look at the amazing documentaries on Organised Wonder. Thanks to Phil Kiel for the link
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).