What’s Coming This Episode?
Relationships are complex and probably one of our biggest challenges. Most adults spend much of their life in an intimate relationship. Relationships are potentially satisfying. They protect us from loneliness and can improve our mental and emotional wellbeing. This week we’re joined by author and transformational mind coach Alison Blackler to see how we can work through our relationship issues.
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Here’s Alison’s blog post for the week
- Looking for links to Alison’s work and books? You’ll find them here
- We have spoken with Alison twice before – once to talk about Loyalty (episode 308) and also to talk about Alison’s 1st book (episode 362)
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).