[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
‘Go with your gut’, they say. ‘What does your instinct tell you?’ they shout. But as we all know, most advice is just plain wrong (unless it comes from Sean).
So should we trust our intuition? Do we even have a choice?!
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Here’s a link to this week’s blog post by Sean
- Intuition according to Wikipedia
- What’s all this about pituitary glands eh?
- Chap called Lyall Watson that you should look up
- What the Bleep?
- Check out Derren Brown on Twitter, the man is a genius
- The Intention Experiment
- The Powers and Perils of Intention
Resource of the Week
- Sean suggests you take a look at the books of Dr T Lobsang Rampa
- Ed found a series of great articles on intuition plus thinks you should take a look at this article, 9 maps and charts that will make you feel happier about the world
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).