[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-self-help-podcast/id663490789″ bg_color=”#2d7ec4″]Subscribe to The Self Help Podcast in iTunes[/button]
What’s Coming This Episode?
This week we’re delighted to welcome back Vide Kadampa (Chris!), our resident Buddhist that we first met back in episode 57.
This time we have 5 amazing pieces of advice for you that you simply can’t afford to ignore. They were written over 1000 years ago and yet are eerily relevant to our modern day lives of busyness, beeping smart phones and anxiety.
This one’s an epic!
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Here’s a link to this week’s blog post by Vide Kadampa, this week’s guest
- Here’s a link to the previous episode with today’s guest, another corker!
- Check out Vide’s blog, the Daily Lamrim
- Follow Chis (or Vide Kadampa) on Twitter here or check out his Facebook page here too
- Check out the Facebook group, Students and Followers of Geshe Kelsang Gyatso
- Interested in finding out more about Kadampa Buddhism? Here’s the place to start
Resource of the Week
- Sean gave a not so gentle nod to meditation. Try Headspace, Calm or get started with our free files by subscribing via the boxes on this site
- Ed demands that you watch Interstellar, preferably in BluRay if you can
- Vide (Chris!) recommends you dive deeper into the source of today’s ‘Advice from Atisha’s Heart‘
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).