What’s Coming This Episode?
Valentine’s Day is upon us once again so Sean and Ed are gazing into one another’s eyes and talking about love.
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Here’s a link to this week’s blog post by Sean
- 36 Questions to Bring You Closer Together
- Tiny Buddha – 4 Tips for a Strong Relationship
- Psych Central – 9 Tips for Building a Strong Relationship
Resource of the Week
- Sean recommends you sit down with your partner and watch a good rom-com. Four Weddings and a Funeral was suggested
- Ed mentioned a film too. The modern, quirky classic 500 Days of Summer
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).