What’s Coming This Episode?
Can relationships survive distance? Of course they can! Is it straight forward and easy? Certainly not. Sean and Ed dive in to this weeks topic…
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Here’s a link to this week’s blog post by Sean
- Check out the work of listener Connie Rose, amazing!
- It’s #TimetoTalk
- To Fall in Love With Anyone, Do This
- 36 Questions to Bring You Closer Together
- Loving From a Distance
- A few benefits of long distance relationships
- Why more couples are choosing to live alone
Resource of the Week
- Sean has the gall to mention his own book! Great read though. The classic ‘What Colour is Your Knicker Elastic?‘
- Ed insists that you work your way through this video playlist by The School of Life on relationships
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).