What’s Coming This Episode?
Life is a set of choices. We’re making them minute by minute, second by second. So why do we occasionally feel stuck or held back? How can we overcome those obstacles and smash through the fear of failure?
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Here’s a link to this week’s blog post by Sean
- 30 powerful quotes about failure
- Archived episode – How Do We Define Success?
- What’s it like to work at Pixar?
- Top 5 Regrets of the Dying
Resource of the Week
- Sean returned to The Attractor Factor by Joe Vitale
- Ed is getting stuck into this great biography of the magnificent Danny Boyle
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).