What’s Coming This Episode?
How do you define success and how do you measure it? Money, cars, shiny things, titles and stature count for little in the game of life. So how do we measure ourselves? Let’s discuss it…
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Here’s a link to this week’s blog post by Sean
- A HuffPost blog that asks ‘What is Success?‘ (there are a lot more, just head to Google and search…)
- A listener of ours has set up a blog which we LOVE – check out Bit of a Warrior
- ‘Father’s education level strongest factor in child’s success at school – study‘
- The male revolution is here… take a look at heforshe.org
- Kirby vacuum cleaners!
Resource of the Week
- Sean has found a website but I’m struggling to see the link with this weeks show – Success.com
- Ed suggests you listen to a great TED Talk by his hero Alain de Botton. Watch it now or bookmark it for later!
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).