What’s Coming This Episode?
A special guest these week meant a change of plan for the show – Ed’s 2 (and three quarter) year old son William! Will stayed in the background most of the time (apologies for the odd interruption on his behalf) and left Sean and Ed to talk about the lessons that people of his age, height and disposition can teach us old folks about life.
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Here’s a link to this week’s blog post by Sean
- Wanna know what little Will looks like? He an Instagram superstar
- Thanks to Purpose Fairy for the inspiration for much of this weeks show
- Not seen Ken Robinson’s TED Talk? Take a look (NB: WE LOVE TEACHERS!)
- Amazing post on the Philosopher’s Mail about a clever chap called Donald Winnicott
Resource of the Week
- Sean has found an interesting book called ‘Emotional Problem Solving Using Stories‘ as well as this course from the Human Givens College ‘How to tell stories that heal‘
- Ed might have mentioned this before but what the heck? Pregnancy for Men by Mark Woods is a great read
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).