What’s Coming This Episode?
We all know it, but how many of us are really putting the hours in? Exercise and physical activity plays a vital part in our levels of wellbeing. Healthy body, healthy mind.
Sean and Ed are delighted to be joined by their friend and networking pal Conrad Rafique of Rock Mountain Fitness. Together, the three discuss the relationship between exercise and mental health. Huge thanks to Conrad for joining us this week!
It’s The Self Help Podcast. Enjoy the show!
Show Notes and Links
- Check out Conrad’s website – rockmountain.co.uk
- Sean’s running continues! Sponsor him for his upcoming 10k run
- 23 and 1/2 hours: What is the single best thing we can do for our health?
- Check out the good work being done by the Canadian Mental Health Association
- Jeff Galloway’s Run-Walk-Run is well worth investigating
- Human species ‘may split in two’
- Saturated fat advice ‘unclear’
- Seven-a-day fruit and veg ‘saves lives’
- 3D food printers create sweets and chocolates
Resource of the Week
- Sean uses Map My Run to track his athletic prowess. Check it out. Also, he recommends you check out fulldocumentary.com
- Conrad is a big fan of all of Dr Mike Evans’ videos on YouTube and the book ‘The Chimp Paradox‘ by Prof Steve Peters
- Ed mentioned The Four Hour Body by his hero Tim Ferriss
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).