What’s Coming This Episode?
It’s Easter time so Sean and Ed are looking at the themes of new life, spring, resurrection and more. The thinking behind this episode is that NOW (rather than January/Winter) is a much better time of year to get things done and plan ahead. Listen in to hear why now is a great time to spring clean your life.
It’s The Self Help Podcast. Enjoy the show!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean is running a good old distance and all for charity! Help him on his way here…
- Here’s a decent explanation of Easter and it’s history from a religious point of view
- Episode 31 of our show was all about New Year… listen back and replace the dates with early/mid April!
- We mentioned some insurance/mortgage advice – call our pal Daryl Vickers if you need help on that front
Resource of the Week
- Sean’s resource of the week is a shiny £2 coin. Honestly
- Ed encourages you all to listen to The Property Podcast, in particular it’s recent Business Special episodes (50-55) which are great for anyone that’s embarking on a business venture
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).