What’s Coming This Episode?
Whatever happens with lockdowns and easing the issue will always be the same. We all need to survive this thing called ‘life’. Success at any level of life takes commitment and time and consistent and persistent action. Time to be persistently and consistently kind and we might just make it.
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
Resource of the week
- Sean linked to the book ‘Rage’ by Helen Robinson
- Ed demands you all chill out and watch My Neighbor Totoro
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).