What’s Coming This Episode?
The pandemic has brought us some tremendous lows, but it did also give rise to some fantastic community action. As our worlds shrunk, we were forced to explore our neighbourhoods and reconnect with our neighbours. How can we harness that before life returns to ‘normal’?
Enjoy the show, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
Resource of the Week
- Sean asked listeners to dig out those address books and reach out to distant friends and family
- Ed revisited this famous TED Talk that talks about the suburbs, architecture and citizenship
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).