What’s Coming This Episode?
These are strange times. We are entering a period of incredible change as the world realigns itself, first to the pandemic and then to our huge environmental obligations. Jobs will go but new ones will come. How do we make ourselves useful in this new world? What qualities will we need?
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean has written a blog post to accompany this episode – read it here
- 15 ways to become a better person
- How to make yourself insanely useful
Resource of the Week
- Sean found this article ‘10 Tips For Being The Best You Can Be‘
- Ed linked (again) to his favourite TED Talk… listen to the bit at the end where James talks about making yourself useful in this century of change
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).