What’s Coming This Episode?
Sean asked a cheeky question on Facebook. Is a liar a liar if they believe what they are saying? The resulting barrage of comments made it clear that we’d struck a nerve so we thought we’ve have a deeper chat about it! Let’s dive in…
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean has written a blog post to accompany this episode – read it here
- Why do we lie?
- Remembering when doctors used to advertise cigarettes
Resource of the Week
- Sean encouraged listeners to complete feedback sheets… for themselves!
- Ed linked to this NG article. Long read but worth it
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).