What’s Coming This Episode?
Last week we let Sean talk about a particular day in his life played out. This week, it was Ed’s turn! A Dad, a hubby, a self employed designer and a thinker, he has quite a busy little life. Let’s find out what a day looks like for him…
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean has written a blog post to accompany this episode
- Check out Ed’s client Hyperion Executive Search
- Ed has setup Rethink Now CIC
- Waltham Forest Mini Holland scheme – could this work for your town?
Resource of the Week
- Sean mentioned an old classic – The Four Hour Work Week
- Ed has read an outstanding book called The Boys in the Boat
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).