What’s Coming This Episode?
Laughing comes easier to some than many. For kids it’s as natural as breathing, for us grown ups, with our mortgages and life insurance renewals, not so much. But what’s the science behind laughter? Should we put time aside each day for a good old chuckle?
Enjoy the show and take care, it’s The Self Help Podcast!
Show Notes and Links
- Sean has written a blog post to accompany this episode
- Laughter in therapy
- Laughter is the best medicine
Resource of the Week
- Sean challenged or audience to tell us a joke. Email us!
- Ed was in stitches watching Vic and Bob last week
Stay in Touch
We’re all over the web, so feel free to stay in touch:
- Follow Live in the Present on Twitter and Facebook for daily doses of inspiration
- Follow presenter Edward Lamb on Twitter
- Follow therapist Sean Orford on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to our weekly podcast on iTunes
Leave us an Honest Review on iTunes
We’d be amazingly grateful if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It will really help us to build our audience. So, if your like what you hear (and would like to hear more great free content) then visit our iTunes page and leave us an honest review (all feedback gratefully received!).